Thursday, January 27, 2011

All timelines lead to...

1842.  Seriously, I have more people that I work on that were born in 1842 than in any other year.  1842 in Ohio?  They've gotta be mine.

I need to share the stuff I've found on my husband's side, but they aren't genealogists and sharing the charts would be a sure-fire way of making sure they didn't HEAR it.  So I printed the FGS for each of the eldest that I've found and I think next step is to timeline the two families and then tell the story of the two that came to California.  It's a little more difficult than I imagined it would be, as I really want to get it right.  I just ordered two Scioto County history books, so that may add some fluff to my story, too, but I sat yesterday with a blank page and a bunch of Family Group Sheets for about an hour before deciding a timeline may be be the best blue print. 

I'll be sure to share when I'm done.   I may do a little thing like Amy to go with it, too.  We shall see.

I want to catch up on my personal writing, too.  And on my family blog.  Lots of writing to do. 

Best get to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment